Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Not sure which opening is for you? You can submit your candidate profile to our APDerm Talent Network and be considered for current or future opportunities that may fit best.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Medical Assistant? Come to work for APDerm and take advantage of our competitive pay, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth.
Assists the Mohs surgeon by providing and controlling surgical instruments and equipment during Mohs stages. Ensures that instruments and supplies are cleaned, sterilized and available as needed. Provides hands on assisting with Mohs procedures. Assists with lab/pathology processing of Mohs specimens. In addition, the surgical assistant will assist the dermatologist providers in day-to-day dermatology patient flow.
Have you considered a Gap Year Internship as a Medical Assistant before going to Medical or PA School?
We have Gap year positions available at many of our practice locations! The APDerm Network of Practices consists of multiple brands that share a dedication to delivering exceptional outcomes by making comprehensive dermatology services available and accessible to all patients within their local communities.
As a Gap Year Medical Assistant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Obtain valuable patient care that is transferrable to any specialty
- Receive mentorship from practicing Dermatologists
- Maximize your changes of getting into medical school
- Receive medical school interview training
- Collaborate with other Gap Interns
As a Gap Year Medical Assistant, you can expect to:
- Assist physicians with office procedures for biopsies, surgeries and treatments for various skin conditions
- Document/scribe for physicians in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Provide patient education and post-operative care instructions
- Work as part of a team within the practice
APDerm offers competitive pay, paid time off (PTO), sick time, paid holidays, health, dental, and other voluntary benefits, effective on your date of hire.
Please contact Cameron Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about a Gap Intern role at APDerm.